Women's Trail Summit - STL
Registration PoliciesREFUND - **$100 of your registration fee is REFUNDABLE until August 30, 2020, if you are unable to attend the summit**
- Event registrations fees are not transferable to a future year's event. We will allow transfers until September 20, 2020, if you can find yourself a replacement and contact us with all details prior to the transfer deadline.
INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEES:
- ENTIRE WEEKENDS CAMPING
- ENTIRE WEEKENDS FOOD AND BEVERAGES (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner, AND Sunday brunch)
- Light Weight, Women's Specific Cotton/Poly Hoodie customized by Headsweats GUARANTEED for all registrations made before August 30, 2019.
*For all registrations made after August 30, 2020 we will have an alternative SWAG*
- Sponsor RAFFLE & participant goodie bags
- FREE photo downloads courtesy Janzow Photography
LODGING - Camping fees are included in your registration fee but if you choose not to pitch a tent shared cabins are available for an additional cost and can be added to your registration until August 2, 2020 via Ultra Signup by using the "Add On" tab.
**SHARED CABINS FOR 7 people ARE AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL COST OF $25/participant FOR THE WEEKEND**
$25 CABIN LODGING "Add On" FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE
DEADLINE FOR CABIN RESERVATION IS AUGUST 2, 2020 OR ONCE AVAILABLE SPOTS FILL UP
WHAT TO BRING
- Camping gear (if you plan on pitching a tent)
- Bedsheet/cover, Sleeping Bag & Pillow (if you plan on staying in the cabin)
- Activity-Specific Gear - Review the 2020 Itinerary for specific gear that you may need in order to be able to participate in the various clinics.
*A detailed gear list will be emailed to all participants a week prior to the event*
Please consider these factors carefully before completing your registration.
Thank you for your cooperation.